Wardrobe Consulting Logo

Friday, April 13, 2012

Suzanne's Weekly Six Picks

Regardless of whether I am on vacation or working, my love for fashion doesn't stop. This past week I was busy climbing the red rock of Arizona, jeeping around the scenic rim of Sedona, and lastly, visiting the Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix, which was the highlight. In between my activities, drinking numerous margaritas, and eating loads of chips and salsa, I also shopped in some local boutiques and a few not so typical places.

For those who follow me on twitter @SavvySuzanne you saw a picture of me wearing a real fox skin hat with the skins draping over my shoulders. My sister in law put me up to it, so don't call Peta, please! I enjoyed the couple of spring/summer skirts that I brought along with the basic tees and the two hoodies that I lived in. It got me thinking that my wardrobe lacks graphic tees for spring. Wondering where I might find some that are not overly trendy and will hold up after a few washes. I will get back to you on that.

This week's picks address basic cotton skirts in various lengths and styles. Easy to wear and even easier to change up the look of a skirt from day to night, casual to dressy. It is all about the fabric shirts and tops that you pair with the skirts, along with varied length necklaces, print and solid scarves, and lastly, the shoes. Spend a little time getting creative in your closet and see how many different outfits you can put together with one skirt. I'd love to see the results.

Happy styling!
Suzanne

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn