Wardrobe Consulting Logo

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fall and Winter Fashion Shows

I know it's a little early to start thinking about fall, much less winter, but I got an invitation from Vogue to subscribe. You know, the magazine offers we all get? They included a handy guide to upcoming fashion shows and I was curious enough to see where they were and what they were showing. Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to check a couple of them out.

I was not surprised to see at the Paris Fashion Week site shows starting at the end of the month for Fall and Winter Haute Couture, next month for Spring 2014 ready-to-wear, and Spring 2014 Menswear.

The website for Sao Paulo Fashion Week let me know there was still time to plan my vacation there to see the shows this fall. Kidding...kind of. They still haven't announced the collections they are planning on showing, but in October, Spring/Summer 2014 is a given.

As evidenced by the image to the right from the Sao Paulo Fashion Week site, fashion is ongoing and ever-changing. And it's fun to keep up, which is why I love my job...

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn