Wardrobe Consulting Logo

Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm Just Saying...

Now, if you want instant style, check out some of my favorite tips and quips when it comes to fashion and beauty! I am still a believer in making an impression the first time you meet someone, because often we don't get that second chance. I dare and hope that someone challenges me on any of my suggestions!
  • Wear your favorite color to get yourself out of a funk or grab attention
  • Ever wonder what’s up with people that wear sunglasses when it is not sunny outside, especially when seen inside sporting them?
  • If you have family jewelry to wear, rock it out. Family heirlooms make the best stories and keep you connected to them!
  • For those women who have narrow shoulders, summer is the best time to wear halter necklines to give the illusion of greater width and balance your proportions.
  • If you have heavy upper arms, wear a short sleeve that is long enough to hide the heaviest part. Try and stay away from sleeveless.
  • Traveling this summer? Remember to carry a separate plastic bag with a pair of socks, tooth brush and tooth paste, and a spray bottle of spring mist for facial hydration. ooh la la!
  • Never hem the length of your skirts to the thickest part of your leg. Adjust the hem to so if falls right above the slender part of your leg.
  • Buy the best quality handbag you can afford. Not only will it last for years, but it will always make your outfit look better!
  • Think of your hair color and style your hair as an accessory. Change your hairstyle often as it may even become your signature!
  • Lastly, and this is something I do often, especially when I am out and about. Puzzling to me is that people are frequently thrown, as if receiving and accepting a compliment never happens to them. I find when I compliment others on how they look or a particular garment looks great on them, not only do I get a smile, but the person stands up a little straighter. It’s a confidence builder and everyone you know could use that every once in a while.
From my closet to yours-
Suzanne

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn