Wardrobe Consulting Logo

Monday, August 22, 2011

When Free Is Too Easy!

This coming Thursday, August 25th, from 6pm-8pm The Limited will be launching their new look at a fashion show at Southpoint Mall in Durham. I am quite excited to see the new direction that Head of Design Elliot Staples has taken the stores. I have two (2) $50 gift certificates that The Limited has given me to share with followers of Wardrobe Consulting. Just leave me a comment and tell me what your biggest obstacle is when it comes to getting dressed. Feel free to be as general or specific as you'd like, but I want to hear it all - the good, the bad and the ugly.

Winners will be chosen this Tuesday night (August 23rd)! We will also have front row tickets to the fashion show and will then attend the private party in the store with all merchandise being offered at 50% off. I will also work with the winners after the fashion show to find a great look for fall that best suits their lifestyle! I t is going to be a blast so don't waste another minute and send me your thoughts!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn