Wardrobe Consulting Logo

Friday, July 1, 2011

Fourth Of July!

So the summer heat and humidity is really kicking into gear. Today I actually felt my dress adhere to my skin and proceed to stick with no hopes of prying free. So what to do, what to do. I vote for breathable fabrics like linen and/or cotton. More to come next week on this topic as I will discuss the details of dressing for when the heat actually makes you really want to run around wearing only your birthday suit.

In the meantime, I have received over eight notifications from local boutiques offering great discounts over the holiday weekend. If you’re in town, it would be worth dropping by some of your favorite haunts, or better yet stores you don't frequent, just for the very reason of the great sales opportunities.

Have fun and be sure to check out the Shop Local Independent’s Event that I am participating in starting July 5th. Check out my Facebook fanpage for the invite. I hope to see everyone out there shopping and staying cool!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn