Wardrobe Consulting Logo

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Charlotte Fashion Week

Exciting news! I'm back on it! Yeah, I am very pumped! I am going to be the on-site host for Charlotte Fashion Week - September 22-24. I am going to do the on-site commentary back stage, on the red carpet and anywhere else where things are going on. I will be chatting with local celebrities, Nascar drivers, designers, IN STYLER lead hair stylist Dean Banowetz and anyone else who has it going on! Three days of fabulous fashion and you don't want to miss it! If you can't make it, then watch for my tweets @SavvySuzanne, on my blog, or on Facebook. Guess who has stepped up to dress me......The Limited - my new BFF! I will be wearing the clothing from the wedding and events line, available online from the Limited! Bet you didn’t know they did events and weddings did you?!? If you want to go, or want to know what the events are (and to keep an eye out for me), check their website at charlottencfashionweek.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn